Friday, June 3, 2016

IVF 1 - Day 26 3dp6dt

I peed on a stick this morning and it was negative.  But it's only a little stick, and it's only 9 days past ovulation or 3 days past my 6 day transfer.  Meaning, I don't think it means anything at the moment. My clinic wants me to test on 16 days past ovulation or 10dp6dt.  So I'm a bit away from that and testing now is very early and inconclusive.  But it gives me something to do in the morning at least.

Because there is nothing else to do about this.  Just wait.  Wait wait wait.  I don't physically feel anything at all, which also means pretty much nothing.  Some people do swear up and down they get various 'signs' they are pregnant but plenty of people don't.  Really it's just all about the waiting.

If this cycle is not successful, then I will at some point have a period, and I believe I can start prepping for a frozen embryo transfer the period after the next one.  So if I am not successful there will be a gap of a month before I can start again.

I just want to know.... it's hard to be patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment