Thursday, May 26, 2016

IVF 1 - Day 18 fertility report

I'm at my workshop this morning, so no time for a long post.  5 of the 8 injected fresh eggs appear to have fertilized this morning, with another that may or may not (likely not) have fertilized.  Both of the frozen eggs that made it through and were injected with sperm have fertilized.  So 7 definite fertilized eggs from the 10 that got injected.  The embryologist said this was a good result as their clinic results for fertilization is 60-65% so I'm a bit higher.  Now, no news until Saturday where it will either be a 3-day transfer or a hold for day 5.  At least I have the workshop to keep me busy!!  Oh yeah, and I've started cyclogest/progesterone suppositories this morning and will be taking them every 12 hours for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment