Friday, May 20, 2016

IVF 1 - Day 12 retrieval scheduled

Just a quick update to say that I finally heard back from the clinic after having a mini panic when they hadn't called me by 4:20.  I called them, only to find that they close their phone lines at 4pm (even though they are open until 5pm).  I ended up emailing every email I had for someone there to say please let me know what the fuck is happening (in nicer words).  I finally got a call just past 4:40. Apparently they specifically close the lines so that they can make all the calls back to people but you know, it's the end of the day, it's stressful, maybe not the best plan.

Anyway, retrieval is Wednesday!  I do have another scan and probably blood test on Monday which I don't entirely understand, but fine.  I guess we'll see if I lose the big follicle and if the other slightly smaller ones have caught up.  I have enough drugs to see me through to then.  But yay!  Work crisis averted!  Retrieval scheduled!  Friend with car arranged for pick up!  Kind of exciting....

No comments:

Post a Comment