Tuesday, April 5, 2016

TWW 2 - Day 13 nerve wracking

I just got back from a 2 day workshop.  At the workshop I managed to have a tiramisu (before remembering it has coffee in it), a sip of wine, and a cup of tea.  Meanwhile I'm thinking I can't possibly be pregnant because everything is negative so far.  I just got home, went to the toilet, and had some funny spotting.  So now I'm wondering if that is implantation bleeding and maybe I am pregnant?  Of course the first thing I did was to take another pregnancy test, which came up negative.  So I've scoured the internet for what it says about how many days past implantation bleeding do people get positive tests and how many days past ovulation is implantation bleeding normal.  Ugh!!  Part of me wants to be convinced that it's nothing.  But it's too early for my period and there's no reason for me to have any sort of colored discharge.  It's very light and minor, so sort of seems exactly what they say implantation bleeding is like....

Hello, mental bomb.

I just.....

Fuck!  I read someone saying on the internet that they didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 3 days after bleeding.  It's definitely too early for my period, by like 3-4 days and that's according to the clinic, my period tends to come a bit later.

Maybe tomorrow morning I'll use of the two pregnancy tests the clinic gave me.  I want to be hopeful but I've been so convinced that this was definitely a cycle that hasn't worked.  Now I don't know what to think.  Well, I do know what to think, I know I need to sit tight and wait and test when I'm supposed to.

And stop slipping up with caffeine, etc! 


No comments:

Post a Comment